CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

more.....

Yesterday I was in the kitchen and heard Bostyn crying so I went out and asked what happened (fully knowing Zhoee did something to bother him) Zhoee said, "I think he fell." Then I looked at her like I meant business and asked again, "Is that really all that happened?" She sighed, and seemed annoyed when she told me, "Well, he was under attack, mom".

I picked Zhoee up from preschool this morning and asked who her friend was she was playing with.. She said, " oh, Broccoli" I laughed and asked her if she was sure that was her name. After asking a few questions I figured out it was Brooklyn. (she thinks!)

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Seriously--does she get her sassiness from you? She is so dang funny. Tell her thank you for the interesting email. It made my day.
Luckily, even if Bos was 'under attack' by Zhoee I am pretty sure that he can handle it. He is a tough little kid :) And she will make him even tougher.