CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Carpenter!!!



Bart has been working on Zhoee's doll house at night!!! After the kids go to bed he sneaks out into the garage and works until the wee hours of the morning. I go out and check on him and he admits he's having fun making this house. He's gotten very extravagant and this house is HUGE!! It's 5 ft. x 5ft. with 7 rooms and 3 stories. I've admitted to him that I'm very jealous and I'll be playing with it every bit as much as Zhoee will be. It's ready for painting now, I just need to go out in the cold garage and get another picture! It'll have to be another point. maybe tomorrow.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

My dad did the same thing for me when I was little, only on a much smaller scale. I loved it and was so surprised Christmas morning. I'm so excited for Zhoee (and you).