CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nayvi ALWAYS wants to be held. She is SPOILED!!!! We love her so much!
She's quite the eater and is getting quite chuncky.
At 2 weeks:
She had gained 1 lb. 1 oz. , weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz.
She had grown 1 inch, at 21 inches long
She has a puny head, in the 13%. Just like Jadon.
Nights are still pretty hard for me, I'm exhausted in the mornings when it comes time to get the other kids ready for school.... Luckily Bart has been a HUGE help and has been taking Jadon to school when he leaves for work most mornings.
Bostyn gets very upset and insists her name is "Nayvi Mae" when I simply call her Nayvi.
She's been congested and the Dr. thought she may be getting a cold and when I clean out her nose with the saline and bulb seringe Bostyn gets so mad at me and yells at me to stop. It's cute how protective he is.
When Nayvi is crying Bostyn always asks, "What is Nayvi Mae saying, Mom?"
I tell him she's saying, "Feed me mom, whaaaaa!! I want some food."
He laughs.



2 comments:

Veater Family said...

Oh what a sweety! :)

Janae said...

I love, love, love babies. I'm so jealous. She's beautiful! Nice work!