CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer stuff

Dex loves camping
Bossy on a ride.

Bart's side of the family had a reunion up in Idaho past Preston. It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. It rained a few times which made it even better!!!



The three boys: Tate, Bostyn, and Gus



Bart and Bostyn: Bart went on a ride with a big group and took Bostyn, thinking it would be a couple hours. Over 5 hours later they returned. WOW!!



Bostyn was so filthy!!!!!



He was so exhausted from playing and riding he zonked out by the



trailer while pushing his truck.



We attempted to clean the kids up before bed.
I'm wondering why all the pics are of Bostyn?? We let Jadon and Zhoee go off and play and I made Bossy play close to camp??
Zhoee and Bossy by the fire.
I tried feeding Nayvi cereal and she loved it and ate it all!!! Then the next few tries she hated it and spit it all out. HUMMMM, is she a girl or what?

2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Yay...a new post! Now just fix your background so I can ready what you typed :)
---Nayvi looks so big! And she wakes up?!? I guess I have never seen that side of her :)

Marc and Jenny said...

The boys are so cute with their helmets on! It was fun seeing Nayvi today. She's such a sweetheart! I can't wait for our girl to get here!!