CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kids bathroom

With my moms help, I decided to tackle a project I've been wanted to do for a long time. I wanted to paint the kids bathroom and re-decorate. So with Bart gone, I did it!!! Here are some bath pics I took of the kids so I can display them in their bathroom. I need Bart to change the vanity lights still and I have some vinly lettering to put up. Hopefully tonight! Then I'll take some pics of the finished project.
I love this one of Zhoee's little bumb sticking up through the bubbles.

Can you tell J wasn't too excited about this? He thinks he's way too old to get his picture taken at all anymore!

2 comments:

Cami said...

What a cute idea! I wish I could be creative like that. I bet the bathroom looks great. Your kids are darling!

Unknown said...

That picture of Zhoee is too cute! I couldn't help but laugh! I don't know how much she'll love it when she's older though! You'll have to bring your decorating ideas down to Vegas when we move into our house! Our Disneyland withdrawals are coming to an end Garrett is taking me for our anniversary and I can't wait! I'm so happy he's home although the smell was enough to almost send him back! We're a little sad in our household about not having a dead animal we would have loved some good deer meat and now I'm done with this novel of a comment!