CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bart can see!!!

In my attempts to catch up with blogging I need to tell everyone how awesome our lives have been since Bart got his lasik surgery done about two weeks ago.
For the past year Bart contacts have really been irritating his eyes and he has gotten multiple infections in his eyelids which made him resort to his glasses alot. He was just so sick of having to deal with glasses and contacts that we decided to get lasik done. We went in about 7am and I watched his eyes getting lasered on the TV in the waiting area. Pretty gross if you ask me. I'm sad I didn't have the camera or video camera because it would have been fun for him to see afterwards. Anyway, Bart went in the next morning and he was 20/15 in both eyes!!! We played in a softball tourney that night and he went on and on about how he could see the ball come off the bat so clearly and he didn't have itchy contacts in. When he ran in the Wasatch Back he commented that he didn't have to worry about solution and cases and eye drops and all that junk. It's been 2 weeks and HE LOVES IT!!! He highly recommends it to anyone who deals with contacts everyday.

1 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

I had it about 3 years ago and I LOVE it. The best is when I water ski....no more keeping my eyes closed until I get up!!