CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lagoon 2009

My mom and J were on the roller coaster when it started pouring, they were SOAKED!!!



WOW! Lagoon was a little different this year being that we have a tall 7 year old who can ride ANY ride! Bart and J had a great time riding together- J dared to do it all: Jet Star, white roller coaster, Rocket, Screamer, and he was on his way to Colossus with me but, it was 11:00pm and closing up so he didn't get to ride it but he had a fun time. I stayed with Zhoee and Boss most the time and they couldn't have had more fun on the kids rides. Thanks Mom and Dad Romer for providing us with an awesome Lagoon Day year after year!!! At about 7pm it started downpouring!!! We ditched the line we were in, even thought we were about on the ride and had waited 45 min. We ran to the nearest shelter and waited out the rain for a little while. Luckily I had a change of clothes for everyoen in the van so we ran to the van and after it had cleared up Lagoon was practially empty- we ran right on every ride!!!!! Here are some shots:




3 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

It has been almost a decade since I have been to lagoon. Those look like such fun pictures! I am so jealous.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

FUN! I wish I could have been there! I love those pictures...Bossy looks so serious in his car---he had to turn and could not be bothered with pictures!
Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Carlie and Jordan said...

I feel like this is the only place i can write you and kelsie where you will actually check it. Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer! Did you do something different to your hair? You look so gorgeous! I miss you guys and I'm counting down the days till i fly into vegas!