CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Doctor was wrong

RighT WhEN I wAS gEttIng UseD tO ThE idEa oF hAvIng AnoThEr BOy....

Well, I went in to my Dr. Apt. this morning and they have a new policy that no children can come because of the swine flu spreading so Bart stayed with Bossy watching a movie in the suburban. He joked about it saying that the only appointment he doesn't go to and the Dr. will surprise us and say it's a girl or something. Well....

During the ultrasound he looked a little perplexed and it took awhile to get the modest little thing to show us something but after SHE moved and gave us something to see the Dr. looked for awhile and said, "I think I was wrong last time." After looking for a few more seconds he said yep, THis is definitly a GIRL. HOLY COW! I couldn't believe it! Bart thought I was joking the first couple times I told him. Then when I started calling my sisters and my mom I think he finally knew I was serious. I called my sister and told her to haul all the girl clothes back up to Utah next time she comes! YEA, we're very excited. Barts getting used to the fact he won't have 3 boys, which he was pretty excited about. But, he's excited and I'm thrilled, Zhoee was happy to hear she'll get a sister after all.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm so excited for you and for Zhoee to finally have her sister! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Jim and Katie said...

Congrats! How exciting :)

Jen Jarrett said...

oh that's crazy and so exciting!!!

Molly said...

I am crossing my fingers for a girl too!

Marc and Jenny said...

Yeah!! How exciting!! I bet Zhoee was way happy to hear it's a girl!

Cami said...

Hahaha! Well you have two cute boys, may as well even it out with two cute girls! How fun for you guys!

We'll be in Utah over Christmas time so we should get together with Linds. I'd love to catch up and see all your darling kids! and PS it's funny you think Adlee reminds you of Rian, I'll have to meet this cute niece of yours. I've seen pictures and she is a doll! Kelsie is such a cute mommy! Hope to talk to you soon Ash.

Ju Ju said...

Wow! My family growing up was two boys, two girls. It was perfect.

Bourgeous said...

How exciting, congrats!

Palmers said...

Oh wow! I can't believe that, that is crazy. That is funny Bart didn't believe you:) That will be fun to have a sister, they are the best! Congrats!

Alisha LeBaron said...

K-so I don't know how else to get a hold of you. I just wanted to check on Christmas eve. We are going to be there, and I bought a present for Zohee, I just wanted to check and make sure that was right. Will you e-mail me and let me know if That was who we were supposed to buy for. Thanks, alisha.lebaron@gmail.com