CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Reading


Sometimes when I'm inbetween reading books I want suggestions on something that someone else has really enjoyed. I am just finishing a series called "The Hearts of the Children" it follows the earlier series called, "The Children of Promise" which I read in college. I've really enjoyed these books and learned alot about my "parents era" as they take place in the 60's-70's. It's been addicting to follow the characters and see what choices they make. If anyone is wanting to get something good to read over the holidays this is what I suggest.
Today is the 20th anniversary of the Berlin Wall opening up in Germany and one character in the book is in Germany and allowed hardly any freedom, it's crazy to read about how many privledges they were denied over there- not so many years ago.

0 comments: