CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

We think anyway! At my Drs. Appt. yesterday the dr. was leaning toward a boy. I love my Dr. and the awesome facility he's at. I get an ultrasound every visit and pics and it's so reassuring to hear the heartbeat and see the little thing every visit. Yep, he thought he might have seen something- so we're thinking a boy! He said he could tell us 100% at our next visit right before Thanksgiving. So fun, because we have another boy on Barts side of the family due in March.
On the sad side, Zhoee started crying when I told the kids it's probably a boy. She wants a sister so bad!!!

15 comments:

Molly said...

So I have been wondering...Zhoee told me in primary that you have been throwing up. Now I know for sure. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I know Zhoee's pain I cried each time when my Mom told me Zack and Sam were boys! Garrett and I will have 3 new little nephews we're so excited!

Alisha LeBaron said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Cami said...

Congrats guys! Another cute little boy!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I love little nephews!!! Yay! The next two kids can be sisters for Zhoee.... :)

Kylee said...

Congratulations!

Jen Jarrett said...

Hurray!!! That's way exciting! Poor Zhoee. She'll love him when he gets here though!

Jim and Katie said...

Congratulations!! You're a good secret keeper :)

Lindsay said...

Yay!! Word's out and I couldn't be happier, Ash! I know you really liked the name Davis...not to push my vote on you or anything, but just thinking :)

Haley Wheatley said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. I guess you have to keep going so Zhoee can have a sister. Or she can just be the only girl and get spoiled!! Hope your feeling well!

Jess said...

I didn't know! Congrats!

Palmers said...

Oh Congrats. I am so excited for you guys. Do you guys have any names picked out yet? You have awhile:) You guys have such cute kids...boy or girl either way it will be a cute baby:) that is so exciting!

tyalpabr said...

Yay! Hurray!! You make the cutest kids! Hope you are feeling better.

James and Whitney said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Kathryn said...

that just means you have to try again:) but that is way exciting for you guys! maybe you can talk Kelsie into having another baby so your kids can be good friends:)