CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Laughing

When my kids make me laugh I like to post it so it's here and I scrapbook it to always remember the silly things they say:

Last night-
Jadon is selling pizza kits for a fundraiser for his school. I told him he could call both his grandmas as see if they wanted to buy a kit.

Jadon: "I just really wish they weren't pizza kits. I wish they were ice cream kits."

Me: (laughing) "what?"

Jadon: "Well, then I could sell tons of kits to Grandpa."

Right after we walked in the house this afternoon from picking up Zhoee from preschool-

Zhoee was making this weird high pitch whistling-singing-humming sound.

Zhoee: "Mom, I'm just so horney."

Mom: "You're so what,??? HORNEY?" (with a very stunned look on my face)

Zhoee: "well, yea, horney. Can't you hear what I'm doing, I sound just like a horn."

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

kids do say the funniest things! when I was up in bc for christmas I saw that your house was for sale....how come? anyway I tried to get a hold of kels but she wasn't ever around it would be fun to see you guys again!

Cami said...

Oh that Zhoee is something else lol. I am still laughing. :)

Kayli Romer said...

That is so funny! I bet you about died when she said that. I know I would.

The Johnsons said...

Oh wow. The story about Zhoee just made my entire day! :)

The Johnsons said...

Oh wow. The story about Zhoee just made my entire day! :)

Alison said...

Too Funny! I agree with Jadon. I would buy one if it was an ice cream kit too!

Team Sullivan said...

I am laughing soooo hard. Thanks for sharing. That little Zho is a real kick in the pants.