CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Seriously?

Zhoee went to sleep really early Sat. night, therefore, she was wide awake when Bart woke up early for a meeting. I, on the other hand, was looking forward to a little more sleep before getting up to get myself and the kiddos ready for church.

Me: fast asleep.
Zhoee: "Mom, MOM, MOM, WAKE UP, mom, mom, MOM, REALLY WAKE UP!!!!"
Me: "I"m awake, Zho, what's wrong"
Zhoee: I just had to tell you that you don't need to wake up and feed me breakfast; Dad already fed me in the kitchen.

5 comments:

Brando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ju Ju said...

That post made me laugh, it makes me think of my girls who never want me sleeping.

Molly said...

Oh man, I am going to miss Zhoee in my class this year!

Callie said...

What a funny girl! It's good to know that Bart has breakfast handled.

Lindsay said...

It is always the BEST sleep that kids wake you up from! That's funny!