CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

What Fall brings....

I have 10 min. so I thought I'd post.
LIFE IS CRAZY!
Jadon loves third grade. He's doing great and I love his teacher. He's been doing AWESOME playing football this year and I love going to all his games. They are so fun to watch and it's so exciting when he has a good play. His coach is pretty hot stuff, too!!!!
He's playing tons of basketball. He is practicing with two comp. teams and we'll see how busy that keeps him this winter. He's such an athlete and I just hope we can keep on top of homework and scouts with all the practices. He has just earned his Wolf and will receive his award at his next pack meeting. Good job J- Thanks for being responsible and working hard.

Zhoee is such a darling. She really likes kindergarten and again, I love her teacher. I get to go help in each of their classes for a little while Monday mornings and I love to see them and keep up on what they are learning. She's in a funny little stage where she thinks I'm out to ruin her life at least once a day by something I do or say. She can''t keep her room clean to save her life but I must admit I remember being the same way. (or still am, oops :) She is working so hard at Ballet and really likes to practice at home. She is the one child I can count on to get her homework done, brush her teeth, get ready for bed, etc... without a fight. She's also very helpful with Nayvi and loves to take care of her little sister.

Bostyn can't believe he has to be left out of football and basketball practices. He truly doesn't understand why he can't play with the big boys. He always puts his hand up even with his head and tells me, "I'm willy willy big mom, I need to play too." Poor little thing. He'll sure be ready when it's his turn though. He and Jadon are best buds and they play sports together all the time. He loves pre-school and happily gets ready every morning. He is already doing "wheelies" on his bike among many other tricks and trying "no hands" I'm not a big fan of that one. He is a sweetheart and loves to sit with me and read books. Everytime he goes to play with friends or ride his bike I tell him to have a good time and he always yells back, "You have a good time too, Mom." Doesn't he know I'm just staying at home cleaning or cooking?

Nayvi is getting too big. She's up on all fours and not quite crawling but scooting everywhere. She covers a room really quickly to get whatever catches her eye. We have to be very careful what we leave on the floor. She is actaully sitting up by herself she just props up on an arm and pulls her little body up. She sits for a few seconds and falls over but...... She is the happiest baby. She really doesn't ever get fussy or cry unless I leave her alone and she gets bored. I really hate to see her get older is makes me sad she has to grow so fast.

Bart and I are getting ready for the Ragnar next year and trust me I need all the practice I can get. Bart is already doing great and last week signed himself up for the OGDEN MARATHON. We've been trying to run a few miles every other night and we're doing pretty good. I am playing volleyball and of course, love every second of that. I'm getting ready to coach again this winter and spring. The BE team is doing great this year and when I go watch them I can't believe how lucky I am to have the chance to coach such great girls every year. I am getting ready to go to NYC with my mom and sisters next week and we can't wait. Bart is awesome and is staying home as Mr. Mom all week with the kids. Good Luck, Honey. He'll probably do better than I do and the kids will LOVE mac and cheese every night :)

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

NYC---here we come :) Rain or shine! Can't wait to see you!