CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm a believer - this works

I've recieved a couple email forwards about putting vicks on your feet when you are congested and coughing and the vapors travel through your body and relieve the congestions and cough. I told myself I'd try it next time one of us were sick. Well, last night Bossy started coughing non-stop right after he fell asleep. I put the vaporizer in his room and then Bart reminded me about trying vicks on his feet. My pediatrician has repeatedly told me that cough and congestion medicines don't do anything for kids under 3 so to not use them. We rubbed it on the soles of his feet put his socks back on and......NO MORE COUGHING!! All night, nothing more. He just slept soundly. It really works!!!! This is my new proven remedy.

1 comments:

Molly said...

Junior has been coughing too. I have heard of that remedy, but now w I will try it for sure.