CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Volleyball and being sick

Just thought I'd give a little shout out to my volleyball girls. We had a tournament in Lehi this weekend and they took FIRST PLACE. YEA!!! They had a rough start losing the first match but, they broke loose and played their little hearts out the rest of the day, beating the first ranked team! (maybe they didn't want their coach to yell at them again) I am so lucky to get to coach such GREAT girls. It's rewarding and a relief to see high school girls that are on the right track and making good decisions. CONGRATS to them!!!! We had a fun and LONG day!! We have kept up our season tradition: Always being the very LAST ones to leave the gym.
Thanks Bart, for supporting me in coaching. You do a wonderful job of being Mr. Mom when I have tournaments. I love staying involved in volleyball and am grateful for you encouraging me.

My poor Bossy is sick and I'm staying home from church to rub vicks on him and rock him to sleep. I hate him being sick but there's no place I'd rather be than holding him while he doesn't feel so good.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Ash,
Congrats on the win, that's awesome! Way to go coach!