CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Black Eyes and bruises

So, My cute little Zhoee wanted to do my hair and make-up this morning. I remember thinking when she was putting on the dark blue eye shadow and red blush that I'd have to check out the work she did right when she finished up. But.... The phone rang, then the dryer beeped, then the dishes were calling my name to be put in the dish washer and so on and so on........ At noon we ate lunch and Zhoee was waiting for our neighbor to pick her up for school. I walked her to the door and my friend asked about my eyes. I just felt dumb (totally forgetting about our earlier make-up session) and thought she just thought I looked different because I hadn't put any make-up on today. Then she looked a little worried and asked if I was hurt. I laughed so hard... I hadn't even looked in the mirror all morning long. I ran to look and IT WAS BAD!!!! My poor friend admitted it went through her mind that Bart might beat me!!!!! It looked like I had been bruised from cheek to cheek. HA!!! I washed my face as soon as they left for pre-school.

2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

That just proves how busy you are! I cannot believe you went half the day without checking out Zhoee's handy work...it sounds like she will become an amazing make-up artist one day....for horror films!

Team Sullivan said...

Oh my HECK, you did not take a picture? Sounds like Zhoee did a mighty fine job and I would have loved loved loved to have seen it!!I got a real good laugh just thinking about it though.