CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Simplifying Our Life

It's really come to our attention over the last few months how busy we are. There is not ONE night where we both get to just BE HOME. We each have busy church callings and we play sports and I coach volleyball, it's just gotten too crazy. It's to the point where we look ahead into the week and know we won't have a chance to even sit down and talk to each other until Sunday afternoon and it can be a sad feeling knowing you can't spend more time at home because you've taken on TOO MUCH. Bart and I are both the type that enjoy being active and busy, but just not this busy. So, even though I only work a couple days a week teaching 4th grade (which I have really enjoyed being able to do with my awesome MOM), I turned in my resignation papers last week. Yep, I'm going to be at home FULL TIME!!! I really love coaching and I'll still continue to do that. But, we both recongnize that we'll have to say "NO" to playing some sports, magnify our callings in the simplest way possible, and spend a little more time PLAYING with our kids!!! Isn't that what life's really about? Wish me luck! This feels like a GREAT decision!

4 comments:

Molly said...

I think you're gonna love it!

Alisha LeBaron said...

I am sure you won't regret it!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I know you have thought about it for a long time...and it will be a great thing for your family!
This way, you can come visit me without having to worry about work! Yay!

Annie said...

Good for You! Cute family!!!