CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a week!

Well, between Zhoee and Bostyn being diagnosed with RSV and then Bossy getting croup, life hasn't been too fun this week. I feel so bad for them. They've both had a very hard time sleeping, very congested, and their coughing sounds so horrible. Last night made me think they are starting to get a little better because it was the first night (of the last week) we weren't up ALL night. They each woke up a few times but they went right back to sleep after a drink or more medicine and, of course, after getting in bed with mom and dad. It's so exhausing taking care of the two little sicklings 24/7; I'm in need of a very long nap!
The reason for this blog is this: Zhoee just walked out of the bathroom and while pulling up her pants said, "Mom, I'm sure glad Jesus gave me this body. He's so nice to make a nice, cute one for me, huh"
WOW!!! She thinks alot of herself doesn't she! It's our fault, I don't think the girl goes 1/2 hour without me or Bart telling her how beautiful she is.

2 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

I am so sorry you have sick kids! That is not fun! What a cute little girl you have. That is hilarious!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

AH HAHAHAHA! That is the funniest story I have EVER heard! That is one little girl that may go her whole life without any confident issues! I love it!
Hope they get better soon! It sounds like Zhoee never loses her sassiness....even when sick!