CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kelsie's girly shower

Kelsie came up North for a visit and she did pretty well for herself and her little baby at her TWO showers. The first was Friday night at my house and we sure had a house full guests and she recieved some of the cutest blankets, outfits, and girly dresses I have ever seen. I made up my mind there and then that I NEED to have another girl. The Trujillos hosted another shower on Saturday and Kelsie was again spoiled. (to say the least) Kelsie went home Sunday and I really miss her- 4 days is just not enough, especially when every few minutes she'd pull a funny, painful looking face and put her hand on her belly and we could feel that spoiled little baby's bum sticking out on one side. I LOVED it!!! We won't see her again until we have a new little neice and cousin. Kels, Thanks for coming for a visit! We had so much fun- and miss you already.

The fabulous diaper cake!!

Zhoee, of course, thought this party was for her and "helped" Kelsie open every present. She even begged to try on some of the dresses???? Crazy girl.


2 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

That was fun and Kelsie looked so cute! Thanks for letting us come! I love your cruise post too! I am so jealous!

Kayli Romer said...

thanks for the invite it was a lot of fun!I wish I could go on a cruise.maybe one day in the future.