CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Willard Peak Ride

Friday night Bart, Jadon, and I enjoyed a ride up to Inspiration Point!! AKA: Willard Peak! It was such a nice ride and the weather was perfect. You can see Logan, Brigham, Ogden.. and even into Layton and SLC, the Great Salt Lake, and Willard Bay! Gorgeous views and a great ride. I told Bart that I didn't care to go to the sand dunes anymore... This is the type of riding I really enjoy! I came to the turn of a switchback going a little too fast and ended up tipping over my 4-wheeler. The next day my leg hurt really bad; Bart thinks I pulled my groin muscle. Not fun!!!
Me and Jadon

Me, Bart, Jadon
Jadon was trying to spot our old house in Farr West.

1 comments:

The Metcalf's said...

Hey Ashlee! Awesome pictures! I got your message about VB. That would be awesome to play, but it depends on the night. I'm already playing in 2 fall leagues in Layton...I will wait to hear from you.