CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

kids say funny things....

Driving the other day....
Ashlee: Just driving along listening to music
Zhoee: "Oh, excuse me, mom"
Ash: "Oh, what happened"
Zhoee: "Well, it's a little stinky, because I farted a really bad fart. But, it's OK right, because it was a fart that really made my belly feel not sick anymore."

Friday night Bart and I were planning on a movie and dinner and best of all- a Babysitter!!!
Mom: "Dad and I are going to leave soon so I want your room all picked up ready for the babysitter"
Zhoee: In the most gigglyish excited voice " Oh, cuz you and Dad are going on a date to the palace, and your going to dance in your dress"
Mom: well, we're going to the movies.
Zhoee: Leaning in really close for a secret, she whispered, "Maybe you and dad will have a kiss" Then she beamed from cheek to cheek and giggled.

4 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Hahaha! That is so stinking cute! I haven't seen her forever! I hope I get to see her soon!

Molly said...

Zhoee and Pinkie are on the same princess signal from outer space... seriously.

Janae said...

I think we should run the peach days 10k for our 10 year reunion. Are you in?

clintandmegtucker said...

Hey sorry I haven't checked my blog forever so I didn't see your comment. You probably already have your tomatoes done, but I have bottled tomatoes. So if you have any questions still, let me know. I am still learning stuff from my mom, but if I can help you with something let me know! I have done salsa, whole tomatoes, and tomatoe juice. Anyways, we should get together and have a BBQ sometime that would be fun! Say hi to the kids.