CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Sweetheart!
















I definitly have a quick responce in getting worked up. I'm not the "stay calm" type of person. So, the other day when we were at Bear Lake and Bart was walking back to the shore with Jadon and Zhoee it only took me a second to get VERY stressed when I turned my head and couldn't see Zhoee walking by him anymore. I hurried over to the suburban to check if she went in there...nope. I frantically looked at Bart and asked where she went. He didn't know either. Honestly it had been probably 30 sec. since I saw her but I got the sick feeling in my stomach and my adrenaline started pumping like CRAZY. I started freaking out looking on either side of the beach... NO Zhoee. I rounded up the help of the people sitting by us and went on my way not really knowing what to do but freak out and keep searching and asking people if they've seen a girl in a blue swimsuit. (I get this quality from my mother: We have the ability to over exagerate and freak out and take a situation from calm to FREAK OUT in a matter of miliseconds) In my over exagerative way, I pictured my baby girl being abducted like you see on the news and her not being here for me to see in the morning, for me to hold when she gets hurt, or play barbies with. (keep in mind it had been probably 3-4 min altogether) Not long... but when you can't see your daughter in a crowded beach.. forever) All the sudden Bart signaled to me that he saw her way down the beach. It was the biggest relief I have ever felt. I just think back to picturing her not with our family not here with us and I get sick all over again.
My point: I love this little girl so much and I would do anything for her! I didn't understand just how much until I thought it she was lost and I coundn't find her. It's a feeling only a mom can feel. A love so strong and unchanging no matter the circumstances. I think of how stinking annoying she can get when she acts like she is 16 and has that attitude like...."I know everything mom, duh" AHHH! At those times I just pray that she'll always have good friends and make good choices and know who she is and know her potential when she really is 16. She is so special and beautiful and I know my Heavenly Father loves Bart and I so much to give us this happy, playful, smiley little girl!!!
I am grateful for how happy she makes me, for her willingness to help me. She's always the one that volunteers to help me or her brothers. If Bart and I are ever having a conversation about something serious (if we're not laughing or kissing) she say's calmly, "Please stop fighting." She's so sweet how she wants every moment to be full of fun and laughter and she thinks things just aren't right if we're not laughing. When the boys are being rowdy and rough I can usually count on her to opt to play barbies quietly or help me with the dishes or cooking.
She has the most amazing imagination and makes me smile when I hear her pretend phone conversations with friends or when she is Hannah Montana and I hear the words she sings into her pen microphone instead of the right words.
I say I hate this but, I actually LOVE how she almost always sneaks into our bed early in the morning and snuggles right up to me or Bart and kicks the covers down so we don't have any.
I could go on and on about our buggy!!!! (she has agreed that Bart can now call him this nickname he's always called her- she used to argue she wasn't a buggy) She always makes us smile!





We love you Zhoee!!! Happy 4th Birthday!





4 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe!!! That was really cute! I got goosebumps! I hope she has an amazing birthday!

Team Sullivan said...

Dang girl, that was a lot of blogging. You guys are so much fun. Looks like a lot of great trips.

Molly said...

Happy Bday Zhoee! We lost Kellen yesterday for about 5 minutes. WE were weeding outside, and all of the sudden, NO Kellen. Looked in the shed, in the house, over at Chloe's, and really started to panick. We finally found him in the car. I want to kill him and squeeze him at the same time.

Haley Wheatley said...

You almost have me in tears. That is so scarey, I totally know the feeling especially around water! Can't beleive she is 4!! Kids grow so fast. It looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun!! I was laughing my head off at the David Hasselhoff comment! You are hilarious!