CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Party!!!!

We just celebrated Bossy's birthday with a little party. He has been so excited and ready to open his "party". It's what he's been calling his presents. We are celebrating today instead of tomorrow because we wanted him to see his bike and have a Saturday to ride it all day long. He's been loving it!!!!
(Zhoee and Bossy came downstairs this morning and Zhoee was so proud of herself when she announced she helped Bossy get all dressed for his birthday party. He's in a sports pajama shirt and baseball shorts, we didn't have the heart to change his clothes. He looks good, right!)

Here he is opening a present from his Nana and Grandpa.

Riding the bike.

Bart helped decorate a baseball bat and balls for his cake.
Concerning another upcoming birthday.......On Wed. at my Dr. Appt. I was dialated to 3cm. and 75% effaced. I have been so anxious to go into labor already. But, now that it's Bossy's b-day tomorrow I'm OK to hold off for another week so their birthday's can be a week apart. We'll see what her plans are. Bart keeps telling me I'm going to go 2 more weeks until I'm started, I get mad at him every time. Never has 2 weeks seemed so long.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Bostyn! Junior got that same bike for his birthday. Gotta love the Gravel Blaster.

Ben and Kim said...

Wow! You're getting so close! That is so exciting!!! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pics.

Unknown said...

Seriously so cute! Reading your blog makes me miss you guys so MUCH!!! We are definitely planning on coming in June and are so excited!!!

Marc and Jenny said...

Cute cake! Baby girl will be here before ya know it! It seems to be the week to have a baby!

Paz said...

ohhh Happy Birthday Bostyn!! He looks so cute riding his bike. what a big boy. Gus cant even pedal his trike. So excited for you to have my cute new niece. I hope to come in June to.