CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAIR???

On Thurs. at my Dr. appt. we actually saw the hair on this little thing in the ultrasound. I told my Dr. that all the other three only had some peach fuzz and they aren't in a hurry to grow any within their first year either. He said, "Well, she has enough hair to do something with it." Weird, I've seen plenty of babies born with a full head of hair, just none that belonged to me. She had both hands up by her little face so there were no good pictures.
She weighed in at 6 lbs. So another few weeks and we're done cookin.

4 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Hair?!? On YOUR baby?!?!? Whoa. I gotta see this! I will have to make a trip to Utah, I guess :)

Palmers said...

That is fun! We could always see a little tiny hair on our babies in the ultra sound to. That is fun! Do you guys have a name yet or did I mabey miss that post? I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids!:)

Bourgeous said...

Super exciting! Can't wait to see all that luscious hair.

James and Whitney said...

How fun! You need at least one baby with hair. I was so happy I cried when Beckam was born with hair because Jax was so bald. I can't wait to see!