CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AHHH!

Wow, Do you see the 35 days left until this girl pops out?
I was complaining just yesterday that I had 80 days or so, but 35 just seems like too soon.
It's a month. Bostyn was 17 days early so I actually could be looking at 18 days or so. Scary but exciting. We just love her and talk about her all the time. Everytime we talk to her Bart complains we don't know her name yet, but we're having a hard time deciding and agreeing. I'm a little scared for the missed sleep (even more than I'm missing now), keeping Bostyn from attacking her, Zhoee from smothering her, nursing, and getting my body and emotions back together after having a new baby.
I'm not one for posting my pregnant belly (Kels) so maybe you'll have to come up for a visit and see the protruding belly for yourself. :) Maybe late April???

4 comments:

Haley Wheatley said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you. Newborn babies are the best. Good luck with everything. I am anxious to see pictures and find out her name. I still want to see a belly pic!!

Alison said...

Ash, I'd love to have Zhoee and Bostyn over to play when the baby comes! I'm excited for you, I'm starting to get a little baby hungry myself. You'll have to share your secrets to having a girl!

Katie Price said...

I'm so excited for you. Trying to work up the courage to get myself in the same situation. You'll have to let me know how four is. I can't decide if I want another girl or not. Good luck!

tyalpabr said...

I am so excited for you! Sweet baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures of her.