CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great discovery

Today Bostyn discovered that boys' can easily pee outside! He's facinated by this remarkable discovery that will let him stay outside playing without the hassle of coming in to use the bathroom! I just peeked on him throught the window while he was playing in the sandbox and he had his pants down working on #2. Seriously, I can't deal with poop when I'm pregnant, I gag everytime and Bart just laughs. YUCK, boys are something else.

3 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ah, he is just trying to fertilize your yard with Dax :)
I need to see pictures of the cute nursery.....I heard it all came together so cute!

Shauna said...

Hey Ashlee, fun blog. I'm glad to finally find it and look at it. You all look great. I'm excited you're having fun with no diapers and the new fertilization. Boys are FUN (almost as much as girls)
Luv ya, Aunt Shauna

Palmers said...

I know what you mean....I gag when I'm not pregnant. Yah last fall I look down the road and Mason and his friends are all standing on our neighbors doghouse wizzing off the roof. Oh boy:)We just had some friends move into your old house!