CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cleaning

I don't know if it's the beautiful Spring weather or the "nesting stage" but I'm getting some major spring cleaning accomplished today. I mean dusting the tops of all the shelves and pictures, cleaning window sills, windows (inside and out), walls, and all that good stuff that never gets done. I just finished a room and thought it was probably 11am or so, I about died when I looked at the clock and it was 1:15pm. Where has the day gone? Darn day light savings, throws me off.

3 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Good for you!

So...when you're done there you can come do my spring cleaning :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I love when I get into those cleaning modes.
ear piercing can be done after their 2 months shots. Keep that in mind....Then again, Adlee cried a lot more than Zhoee did. Keep that in mind, too.
How are you feeling? Ready to have this baby?!?

clintandmegtucker said...

I wish I was in the mood to clean. All I want to do is sleep! Hope you are feeling well, let me know if you need anything!