CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Strawberries and Coupons

We found strawberries on sale for $1 a 1 lb. case. I bought 12 and 6 are gone after 2 days. We've been eating them like crazy. OH, I crave them, they are so tasty.

Also: I haven't been couponing for quite awhile, so I got all organized and searched the deals and this is how I did: I was a lame-o carrying a calculator with me but I wanted to know what kind of good deal I was actually getting.
I should have spent around$ 76.00, but with store promotions and coupons (a big stack of 'em) my total was under $21.00. I was very impressed with myself.
I got 5 pouches of tuna, 5 lunchables, and 30 cans of dog food totally FREE. SWEET!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Nice Job Ashlee on the coupon shopping!

dixon.mary said...

Good for you!