CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update from Mckay-Dee Hospital - 9:10pm - 4/21/10


Simply put....Ashlee had been pregnant long enough!

I got the call from her today and left work at 2:oopm to go home and get her. I got to make two trips to Ogden today. Ashlees mom took our kids and we headed for the hospital around 4:00pm. Its been a long process since we arrived in Labor & Delivery, (always is). She was dilated to a 2 when we arrived, (which is really humorous to us because this morning at her appt. the dr. told her she was at 4cm, WIERD) a 3 an hour later, had her water broke at 7pm, Epidural at 8pm & and has leveled off at a 5 as of 8:30pm. Time to start the Pitocin. The nurse started the Pitocin at 8:55pm and we'll see if that gets things moving. Always has in the past. Still trying to decide on a name. At least we have it narrowed down to 3: Navi, Olivia or Lilly. What's your vote?

3 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Yay1 A new niece! I like Navi or Lilly. And Olivia. Hope that helps!!! Keep me updated :)

Veater Family said...

I have seen Navi spelled Navee, I thought that was pretty cute. Would Lilly be short for anything like Lillian? All names are very cute! Good luck :)

Paz said...

Thanks for the update. I actually like all the names to. But I do like Navi. It is very cute. Glad Ash and the baby are good.