CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mamma Mia- our movie weekend


Carlie, Mom, and I went to see Mamma Mia on Thursday night since Carlie came up to visit for a couple days. It was such a fun girls night. I laughed really hard at some part and, to my surprise, found myself singing along. I didn't know most the words because Abba songs aren't my generation, yet, I knew most the chorus lines thanks to my dad and his love of all 60's, 70's, and 80's music. It was a fun show, I encourage all to go with a fun group of girl friends. We took the kids to the drive in last night and we saw Wall-e. I thought it was cute but Bart didn't care for it too much. We stayed late to see the 2nd show and saw Get Smart- it was funny!! OHHH- but hard to drive home at 2:30am!!!

3 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

We didn't love Wall-E either. It was slow and boring. I did go with a girlfriend to "What Happens In Vegas". It was cute.

Unknown said...

I thought Wall-E was cute! I loved his and Eve's little love story. Garrett didn't think it was fabulous, but I figure if I have to sit through the movies he picks (I Am Legend) He has to sit through mine! I really want to see Mama Mia the play and the movie!

Anonymous said...

this is one of the few plays i've actually seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh