CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Are we healthy yet?

So, It's so funny how everyday the clock reads 5:00 and I get so excited for Bart to get home from work. I think to myself "YES, he's about ready to leave, he'll be home in 1/2 hour" It means the laundry, cleaning, dishes, yard work, organizing, cooking...everything is finished for the day and we're going to play with DAD. Some of my excitment is because he will relieve me of our three kids for awhile but really I am so excited for him to just be home with us. Life is better when he's here. That being said...... Monday Bart called from work at about 3:00 and said he would be coming home because he felt so sick. Tues he stayed home and this morning we took him to the Dr. becuase he still had 102 degree fever, chills, body aches, and a terribly sore throat. He has a bad case of Tonsilitis (is that one word) He'll be home tomorrow too, because he'll still probably be sick, but because of Pioneer Day too. My point, I get absolutely NOTHING accomplished when he's home. I don't know what it is... I'd rather check on him, watch TV with him, whatever... I just stay busy doing nothing. I'm kinda ready for him to be healthy and go back to work. I love him more than anything but I am just not productive when he's here. Why is that???

3 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

What is up with that boy??? Doesn't he know it is someone else's turn to be sick and get waited on?? He is so selfish.

Molly said...

Isn't a husband just a bigger kid you have to take care of. Even if that means watching TV with them. I so don't get anything done when my dh is home.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Get better soon Bart!