CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Other fun camping pics

I was cautious to make sure we had enough water in the trailer till the last day so I told Bart he had to wash the old fashioned way. In the lake. Clancy borrowed some shampoo and joined in.

At Calf Creek
Zhoee attempting to get more tickets by talking to the "grandpa's"
Two dirty faces. Bart just returned from a 4 hour ride
Bossy saying #1
I'm so sad Zhoee doesn't see Bella more often. They were such good friends and loved hanging out together. We've been waiting for them to get old enough to really "play" together instead of just pushing and scrathing and crying because they didn't know how to share.
The three boys: Bostyn, Tate, and Gus




3 comments:

Katie Price said...

ASHLEE!!! I saw you at the pool today, but you were too far away, and then I never saw you again. What is wrong with me that I don't just come talk to you when I see you? It's happened twice now. I wanted our kids to meet each other!

Ju Ju said...

Wow, it looks like you guys are having an awesome summer. I want to go to those places too now.

Brooke said...

I love all your pics!! Our families would get along well seeing the way you guys like camping, hiking, and 4-wheeling. Hunter thinks the 4-wheeler is his and will correct us if we say differently!