CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MUSIC and memories

Bart was out the door this morning and I noticed he was carrying the old CD case. The one from college. I flipped through it and grabbed a couple I remember burning with some student government friends in our "offices" because we all had downloaded shared music. Bart said he needed something besides his IPOD to listen to today. When is the last time I put in a CD?????? Forever....Around the house I turn on the computer or radio, when we're on the road I have the radio on or a DVD for the kids. It is amazing how music is an amazing memory trigger. I've spent all morning listening to late high school and college hits. I LOVE IT!!!! I forgot some of these songs existed and they are so dang good.

2 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

I totally agree. It's amazing what memories and old song can spark!

Stacee said...

I totally know what you mean! I heard an "Aqua" song the other day, man it took me back!!!