CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Garden Fresh

Yummy!!! Today I picked some tomatoes and got my mom's recipe for her fresh salsa. I love this stuff and can scarf it. Look how yummy. Bart keeps getting caught popping the garden goodies straight into his mouth when he's in the backyard instead of letting me cook with them. He insists veggies tast much better when they are home-grown.



I had to post a surprising pic of Bossy when I went to check on the kids in the yard. I thought I was safe just checking the gates to make sure he couldn't go in the front and in the road. Nope now he's climbing all the way up to the tree house. I hurry and took a pic and then went to help him down. He shoved my helping hand out of the way and climbed down the ladder himself. I swear my other kids didn't do that at 15 months. He's not my helpless baby anymore.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Garrett saw this picture and said "yep that's one of their kids!" Too funny you're going to have your hands full with that one. By the way my mom loved the post about Bossy and the ice cream she thought it was really cute!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Bossy--the daredevil. I didn't even have the guts to climb that ladder!
Hey, check you drivers license and see if there is the name Romer anywhere on there. If so, you can be dad's favorite. Otherwise, I will have to take the honor of being the favorite since I carry on the name willingly. :)
less than 20 days!!!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ah-hum. Have you ever thought that he loves when Zhoee does that because it reminds him of, oh, I don't know....me???!? Ahh-Ha! You should have seen the sparkle of love in his eye when he saw my drivers license. Pure love of the one he loves just slightly more than you who chose to lose his last name.....to keep the name Erin. Plus, I was tossing around the idea of naming my 1st born Romie. You will really be screwed then!

Katie Price said...

Veggies are so much better when they are fresh. And that salsa looks amazing. I'm a little bit of a salsa snob, but that looks so good!

Haley Wheatley said...

Good job on the garden Romer! I'm impressed! Bostyn is so cute, boys are seriously so brave. Tell Bart congrats on the race! What a stud!