CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ice Cream Raid

I let the kids have ice cream cones in the backyard after lunch. They had been playing outside most of the day and so it was a nice treat for a HOT day. The each shared with Bossy because I didn't want him to have his own and smear it all over everywhere..... I guess he just wasn't satisfied. I went upstairs for a couple min. and he had helped himself to licking the container clean. Clever little thing- he tipped over the garbage found the ice cream container and got busy!!! I just mopped my kitchen an hour before his little raid. (doesn't it always work that way)
Bart and I went to the Logan Temple last night and I told him the story and we both just laughed and immediately missed our cute little trouble makers.




5 comments:

Molly said...

No reason to let that good icecream go to waste!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Sheesh, if there were ever any doubts that he was related to Larry--those will now gone. :)

Unknown said...

My kids would be doing the exact same thing, and so I have to hide my garbage or put it out side :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I LOVE your new countdown!! I can't wait to see you guys...

Haley Wheatley said...

That is hilarious. That's what you get for leaving him out!!