CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

iSN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! mY SWEET LITTLE GIRL STARTED PRESCHOOL YESTERDAY. The class sang happy birthday to her and she got a Happy Birthday Crown to wear. She was very excited to share her cupcakes we made with her class for her birthday treat. It was so fun for her and she loved telling me all about school on the way home. When I went to pick her up she was swinging at the outside playground with the other kids and a girl came up next to her and grabbed Zhoee's arm and said, "Princess, lets go over here." and then when Zhoee and the girl kept going in their conversation she continued to refer to Zhoee as "Princess" How adorable is that???


i DON'T KNOW WHAT bOSSY IS DOING????


tHIs IS thE sEcOND dAy OF sCHoOL




5 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ugh. I love her so much it is bad for my health. (does that make sense? Because I really feel that way.) She is getting so dang big! Bossy looks like the little character in those pics!!

Lindsay said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashlee! Hey its Cami and I am sorry I haven't ever posted a comment until now. I saw your mom the other day in the grocery store and I figured I really better say hi! I just think your family is so adorable and its so fun to read your blog. Your little Zhoee truly is a princess...so stinkin cute! Where do you get those darling headbands? Well I'm so happy for you guys, what a cute family you've made. Hope everything else is going well. -camijacoway@hotmail.com

De La Paz said...

Zhoee is so cute. what a big girl going to preschool. Happy birthday to. We miss you.

James and Whitney said...

She is seriously cute! I love that hair! How fun to have a girl!