CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Elko








We always have such a good time when we go out to see Barts family. We had a great time just hanging around, going to yard sales Sat. morning, watching all the cousins play (especially night games), and going out with the four-wheelers!!! The best things, however, were when Tiff, Taniel, Dana, and I took over Tiffs room and just layed on the bed together and watched TLC all Monday morning, it was great. I don't know what my kids were doing but we weren't bothered. Bart loved their new theater room with projection TV with the biggest screen I've ever seen in my life and the sound system is LOUD!! By loud I mean awesome. Mom and Dad took us to this very yummy Basque resturaunt called "The Star" It has such GREAT food it took us over 2 hours to get in, but it was very worth it. Our steak and fish were fabulous!
My wonderful best friend, Lindsay and her cute family are in the process of moving out to Elko so we got to see them too!!! Thanks for the fun time everyone. We wish we could come out there more often!

0 comments: