CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dinner at our house!

Sunday after church while we were eating dinner Zhoee became really bossy and whiny, She is usually tired and ornery after getting out of church at 5:30pm. So, as she was freaking out about me pouring her drink into the "wrong cup". Jadon declared, and I quote... "Zhoee, Don't bite the hand. I mean it, Don't bite the hand that feeds ya." I can recall so clearly Bart and I quickly looking at each other and wondering where this kid comes up with his material. Then he went on to explain to her what he meant by the comment. He told her that Mom and Dad take care of her and if she treats us mean and yells then we don't have to feed her anymore. What a brilliant kid who catches on so quickly. Jadon is such a smartie and amazes us with what he picks up and his awesome memory. We love you Jadon. Thanks for teaching Zhoee a little lesson and giving Mom and Dad a laugh!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Where does he come up with that stuff? Good advice from an older sibling.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I love that kid. Now for the real question......Did his comment help with Zhoee's whining?

James and Whitney said...

He is sooo Funny! I love looking at your blog and seeing the funny things he say's! I hope you are writing this all down so you can tell him when he is older.

Unknown said...

That's so funny! Jadon is awesome. I'll have to remember that line....