CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From the Mouth of Zhoee

I copied this post from a couple of friends, Zhoee struggled through; these are her EXACT answers: Pretty funny!
1. What is something mom always says to you? No!
2. What makes mom happy? No getting in scissors and no knifes, that would cut us. yea, that would cut us and we would cry, "I want mommy." and we would say owee, owee. We would cry.
3. What makes mom sad? I'm drinking my drink, wait! cutting with scissors
.4. How does your mom make you laugh? You go like this (smiling)
5. What was your mom like as a child? Dancing and um dancing and singing
.6. How old is your mom? 3, How old is daddy?
7. How tall is your mom? Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? dance, more dancing in here, and do you want to drink bottles?
.9. What does your mom do when you're not around? MOM, this is taking too long. You pick me up from preschool
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Mom I don't want to do this.
11. What is your mom really good at? drinks, I suck my thumb ( I don't know what the drinking this is about, I swear)
12. What is your mom not very good at? putting the windows down
13. What does your mom do for her job? give stickers when I go potty
14. What is your mom's favorite food? um, lunchables, I'm falling asleep
15. what is your favorite food? I'm not talking. I'm going to sleep don't wake me up (keep in mind this is 11am)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? (Silence)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? um, Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? um run around and play a game
18. How are you and your mom the same? No!
19. How are you and your mom different? It's not different
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I don't know, can you help me with this (her cooties game)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I"m not talking
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? Costco, I said, I'm not talking anymore.
WOW, she started off so pleasant and ended with this???

1 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

I gotta ask my kids these questions just to see how well they know me. Makes me curious. I can picture Zhoee and her facial expressions as she is talking to you, too cute!