CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From the Mouth of Jadon

Jadons answers:
1. What is something mom always says to you? Jadon, pick up your toys!
2. What makes mom happy? When I have fun. Wait, no, when I help my brother and sister when they are hurt.
3. What makes mom sad? When I poke her in the bumb. (I'm laughing)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When my mom tickles me really hard.
5. What was your mom like as a child? That's hard, just like me right now.
6. How old is your mom? 27
7. How tall is your mom? UHH, how tall? 20 lbs.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Be on the computer. (oh, I'm sad at that one)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Help the other kids and not have very much fun when you help the other kids.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cuz your really rich and you have lots of silver and gold.
11. What is your mom really good at? Oh here's a funny one, Changing Diapers.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Riding bikes and running really fast and driving 4-wheelers. I mean you have to work out.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Teaches and she does it for earing money.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Um, what is your favorite food? I think it's hot casserole.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? I'm proud of my mom because she's really good at washing dishes.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Um, I'm thinking, come on brain think, the lady that owns the house in over the hedge, and she calls the exterminator.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Say prayers together at night.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same color of eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different? I like playstation and my mom doesn't really like play station.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? By saying she loves me all the time.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? His rich money and he's such a gentleman.
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? the store.

0 comments: