CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Zhoee!!!










Funny story: I left Bart in charge of writing Zhoee's name on the cupcakes while I was making a salad. When he announced "I'm done, how does it look?" I noticed he had spelled her name wrong. HA! He was just too into his work- He wrote it "Zhooee"good thing they were cupcakes and we could just take out the extra "O". Thanks for making me laugh babe!




We love our Zhoee so much and can't believe she's already three and ready to be a big girl and start pre-school tomorrow. We'll have two of our kids in school this year. I know Zhoee will just LOVE school she is the happiest, smily, little girl and makes friends with everybody. Since today is crazy being the first day of school for Jadon and he has a football game tonight we celebrated Sunday night. We had dinner and cake and ice cream and, of course, presents. She got a new baby (she named Sarah, and Sally- she switches off) new leggings and shirts for school, 2 new pairs of shoes, and a My Little Pony Family. Grandma and Grandpa Romer gave her a cute little pink coat, cute scrub pajamas and a girly pink laptop. She thinks she is so big time, we went to Walmart after taking Jadon to school and she had to sit in the cart and type away. She looked very sophisticated-which she was going for.
After Jadon was at school and we ran some errands every 5 min. or so Zhoee was asking where Jadon was. She misses him already. Even though they fight and bug each other all day she just doesn't know what to do without her big brother.
I told her we could do something fun for her birthday today and the first thing she blurted out was "I want a pop-ee, and go to the park". (her name for slurpee's) So that's what we did. Bostyn, Zhoee, and mommy celebrated at the park this morning. Get this- last Tues night we went to the same park and during the week have noticed one of Zhoee's flip flops was lost. This morning while she was sliding down the slide I noticed it, just laying there. HOW FUNNY!! We had no idea where she had lost it, either.






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Zhoee! Garrett and I were just talking about her the other day and how CUTE she is! We just love her!

Molly said...

We love birthday's around here! Pinkie has a pillowcase that matches those pjs!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHOOEE ;)!!!! I can just picture her on her little pink laptop. Sassy little professional. I wish I could have been there to celebrate!
Time for another kid already...they are all getting to big! Bossy looks like he is drunk on cupcakes in one of those pictures!
ps--i am going to attempt to run around 5 miles today. If I don't die---I will run the 10K with you and Carlie....slowly.

clintandmegtucker said...

Happy Birthday Zhoee, I can't believe she is three! She looks so cute!

Haley Wheatley said...

Happy Birthday Zhoee!! She is so cute, looks like you had a fun day!!

Katie Price said...

So freaking cute! I love that you did cupcakes for her - that's what I did for Em too. Don't you love having a girly girl? Today Jaxon went to school and all day Emory said "I really miss Jaxon". It's kind of cute when they love each other isn't it?

Brando said...

looks fun...

its Brandon, Julies hubby, we played vball?

Anyway, I don't really check out your blog... sorry, but I am a huge fan none-the-less. Since Juju has a link to your site on her blog, I always come to yours because I know that you have good music. Many a boring day at work have been made easier because you stay on top of good playlists.

Thanks, keep it up :)