CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Bart's new love.....

Bart came home with this new toy the other day.....Tonight I caught him holding her, caressing her, and just lovingly looking at her. I've been replaced. I wanted to go look at new dining room tables tomorrow and thought I would go to a store in Logan and Bart said, "Oh, I wanted to go to Bountiful so you could look for tables and I could take my new gun to the shooting range there." Is he serious??? YES!!!! This is his new love.
His new Weatherby 300 Winchester short mag, Leupold scope and range finder (I have no idea what that long name means--my translation: he shoots deer and elk with it)
His new scope and range finder, too. This boy is spoiled!

2 comments:

The Henrie's said...

So I better not let Brett see this post or else we may be owners of the same gun. It looks like a really nice one (and an expensive gun). I have loved being at home and I can't wait for the summer. It is so good to hear that I've been missed. I feel completely out of the loop. I'll be back May 12th (in one week). It might be tough but it's only for 3 weeks. See you in a week!

Jim and Katie said...

Men and their guns! Mine is the same way :)