CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

GO JAZZ

The Jazz game was awesome tonight. We were so excited and I would like to think we did our part as fans. When the game started I told Bart, "We need to do all we possibly can, as fans, to guarantee a win. AND WE DID...... It was SO LOUD in the arena, my ears are still buzzing.... But it was a great game. Our friends Ali and AJ came with us and we had a FUN NIGHT!!!

Round 1, Game 6 vs. Houston Rockets The Jazz KILLED the Rockets!!!

We were pretty high up, but I still had the nerve to yell at the reffs and insist I could call the game better than them. ( I wan't as bad as some of the fans around us)

My favorite: Some fans were holding a banner that read:
Houston:
You have a problem.
We loved it!!!!!

3 comments:

tyalpabr said...

So fun!! I miss going to Jazz games. Isn't it so nice to go out without the kids every once in a while!

Jim and Katie said...

How fun! I remember going to a playoff game years ago. We sat in the nose-bleeds too, but it was still fun.

Ju Ju said...

I am jelous that you got to go to a play-off game! How fun for you guys! grrr.