CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point

What an amazing Memorial Weekend trip. We stayed the weekend in Moab and hit one national park each day. The weather was absolutely perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, just perfect tee-shirt and shorts weather. We hiked a ton and Bart woke up early (6:00) in the morning to go and get his mountain biking in so he could go site seeing and hiking with us during the day. The kids were so fun and adventurous. We got a kick out of watching them run around. They loved it as much as we did.































I just have to brag about my athletic husband for a sec. He woke up way early to do the Slickrock Trail outside of Moab. He was fighting a sinus infection and didn't think he'd be able to ride very well being sick. He started at 6:30 am and called at 7:50 and said he was finishing the last mile. Everything we printed out off the internet claimed it was such a difficult trail you needed 4-5 hours to ride it. He is so amazing and such a great athlete and mountain biker. GOOD JOB Bart!!!!











5 comments:

Katie Price said...

You are such a cute family! I love the picture of Zhoee asleep on her daddy's back. And your hair is really cute.

Haley Wheatley said...

Romer-
How fun! You guys are so cute! I wish there was something like that to do in Nebraska! I am due Nov. 9th. I will find out in a couple of weeks. I did a post about it a while ago. We are excited and scared. Scared to have another boy (you know what I mean) & scared because we are already in over our heads!! j/k It will all work out.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I love that you take a billion pictures. I always forget...well, Isaac complains that I am taking too many pictures and so I pretend to forget. You are lucky Bart is into documenting your lives.
Looks like you had a blast!!

Jim and Katie said...

How fun! and great pictures! Looks like you had a great time.

Kathryn said...

didn't you love dead horse point? I love it I think it's a lot of fun! well anyways looks like fun!