CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Fevers, coughs, and bloody noses

Don't they both just look miserable??? Zhoee is only content if she is being held by her mom and she has a 102.6 degree fever.

I'm posting this at 8:54am so I can already tell it'll be a long day...
I work Friday's.... so at 2am and 5am, as I was up giving Zhoee doses of Tylenol and Motrin, I kept dreading going in super early and getting ready for a sub so I could stay home with her today. Well, Bart is in Albequerque until tonight and so my mom came over while the kids at 6am. They were still asleep and I ran to the school to prepare some stuff for a day of school. I got home to take Jadon to kindergarten and he was coughing and all congested with a fever so I thought he'd better stay home too. A few minutes later I heard a big bang. It was Bossy who fell and hit the table; he was crying in a pile of blood around his nose. Poor thing. So, this is my day so far. Funny though, I'd rather be here taking care of my three amigos than be anywhere else.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh.... that picture hurts! Crew is just starting to walk, and his head in one BIG bruise. Even with a bloody nose, he is still cute!

Janae said...

Caleb has been sick too. Not fun. You are a good Mommy.

Brooke said...

Ashlee!!! What a cute family you have! I found your blog from Lindsay's blog who I found from her brother's blog, etc etc etc. Hey, my kid's asleep and I can sit and blog now!

Ju Ju said...

Ouch! Isn't it amazing how fast they can get hurt!