CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

NEW table and island

This is my new table, with 8 chairs! Plenty of room for company.

Bart is such a sweetheart, I complained Thurs. when he brought home his new gun. (I thought it was unbelievably expensive, but I guess, according to Bart, that it is just the middle of the line)

I reminded Bart how long I have wanted a new dining table and I was in desperate need of more counter space. So.... Sat. we sold our table on KSL and went and bought a new one. YEA. The store had to order it so we'll pick it up this next Sat. I also picked out a new island to go in the kitchen. Bart spent his whole weekend table shopping and then moving furniture and putting things together. He didn't even get time to go shoot his new gun... Now, that's true love!!!!! Thanks sweetie, I love you!






7 comments:

Tori said...

I have a table almost exactly like that! I got it in September and I love it! It's so nice to have room for more than four so that we can have people over. Yea for good husbands!

Haley Wheatley said...

I love the new table! Isn't it funny how guys get knew toys "for them" and we get new things for the house and everybody to enjoy?

Molly said...

I love the new table! I will have to check it out when I come VT.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Cute, Cute! I love the new island and table. You deserve it (and a new gun to match Barts)! Can't wait to see it when I am there!

Katie Price said...

Hey Ashlee where did you get your table? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to get a new one because my kids trash everything. I think maybe I'll just wait until their out of the house and replace everything. I love it though, it's perfect.

Janae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janae said...

My husband has a things for guns too. I don't get it? Atleast he redeemed himself and you got your table and chairs, which I really like. I think Jon needs to read this post!