CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

We're just "stuck together"

I was helping Jadons primary class because they had a sub and while we were in Sharing Time (is that what it's still called?) the topic was being together forever with our families. They were asked what it meant to be "sealed" to our families. Jadon, kinda sounding irritated, answered loudly, "It's like we're stuck with them forever". His voice made it sound like it was a horrible fate. I laughed. He was quite the know-it-all and blurrted out every answer without raising his hand every time. I'll need to whip him into shape, he's a teacher's worst nightmare.

2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Oh, I love his sassy personality!

Molly said...

That was so funny, but you missed it yesterday when one little boy blurted out, "My dad smokes." I thought Sis. Parsons would die laughing.