CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FITS, PRAYERS, and POOP

So our summer has been wonderful so far, we're just waiting on the weather. My mom and I took the kids up to Bear Lake last week and we enjoyed the indoor pool and watching movies because the rain would not stop- the lake was beautiful though.We were going to attempt to go to the outdoor pool today, when it started raining at 11:00am, our plans changed and we went to the movies instead.
I put Zhoee and Boss in the tub together while I was doing my hair and all the sudden Zhoee started crying. I looked in the tub and saw a big log of poop in the water. I grabbed them both and pulled them out as soon as I could but seriously that is the grossest thing. Then we're almost ready to get in the van and go to the movies and Jadon FLIPS OUT because his wallet (full of his 12$)won't fit into his back pocket (which he just HAD to take with him). It was a major drama. We finally made it to the show.
Zhoee just finished explaining to me that we have to say prayers again if we get more food- She wanted seconds of some of our dinner and she demanded we say a prayer for "this food too". Yesterday I handed out popsicles for J, Zho, and some friends and she needed to say a prayer. Today it was our snack of bread and butter while we were playing a board game, YEP, she had to bless it. What a cutie!!!


We kept our bags where Bossy could reach all the clothes. Yet, no matter how many other tempting toys we tried to give him he kept going to get my bra, he kept putting it over his head and strutting around with it. After the 3rd time putting it away I just gave up and thought it was funny. What a kid!!! We sure love him.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ha Ha. Junior had quite a pooping in the tub spell. Totally gross. Love the prayer story too.

Jim and Katie said...

Oh boy, those are quite the kids you have. Can't wait to meet them at the reunion :) I love the bra bit, that is hilarious. And the poop was pretty good too! Were you guys at the Trendwest resort?