CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Another baby?

The other day we had lunch at the park with a lot of moms and kids from our neighborhood and ward, most of the mothers are pregnant some with very pregnant bellys. I completely felt outnumbered. Afterwards we went to my moms and Zhoee kept going on and on about mommys having babies in their bellies and asked grandma if she was having a baby and kept asking if she could check her belly to see if there was a baby inside. Zhoee has asked me everyday for the last week if I could have a baby in my belly "please". Today she came up to me lifted my shirt up and said "Mommy can you have baby in your belly please. I want to have a baby gill mom" Holy Moly she won't stop. I even caught her playing house down in the play room and she had a doll stuffed up her shirt and explained to me she was going to have a baby soon.

0 comments: