CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Father-Son Campout




We spent Friday at Lagoon. Bossy stayed at home with grandma and my dad, Jadon, Zhoee, and I had a great time riding the rides and walking around. (Bart decided he needed to work since we're leaving for 1 1/2 weeks on Friday) Unfortunaly I pulled out the video camera and it wasn't charged. So no pics until I figure out how to get them off my phone and I'm sure they'll be poor quality.
At 5:00 I took Jadon to meet Bart and they left on their father son campout. Bart said Jadon is the most awesome camper. He helped Bart set up camp, and played in the mountains with his friends and kept informing Bart where they were playing with the walkie-talkies. They had a fun trip.

2 comments:

Katie Price said...

Hey - I saw you on Friday, but you were too far away for me to get your attention. Isn't Thiokol Lagoon Day the best? I love taking my kids. I love your little girl - she looks like such a little princess.

Team Sullivan said...

You guys are having such a fun summer. You are so busy!! Can I be your kid?